A linchpin in your security system. The motion sensor detects the intruders who try to dig into your space. It’s the core part of the intruder alarm system that’s ready to trigger you in various situations. As soon as motion is detected through the security camera, the alarm begins to vibrate and sends threat alerts to you.
- Alerts you when intruders attempt to break-in
- Triggers doorbell when someone reaches to your door
- Alerts you when your kids enter the danger zone
- Developed with the energy-saving mechanism
- Notifies you when you’re away from the home